Australian Institute of Business Leadership Study Scholarship
“Leading through disruption – 2020”
Developing leaders who can navigate through rapid change and economic disruption is a challenge for most companies today. The Australian Institute of Business Leadership is seizing upon the opportunity to learn from forward thinking leaders by creating the inaugural “Leadership Scholarship – Leading through disruption – 2020”
The Australian Institute of Business Leadership (AIBL) seeks to partner with your business by awarding a developing leader in your organisation a full scholarship which includes:
- Covering 100% of the fee for a full 12-months Diploma of Leadership and Management BSB51915, valued at over $12,000
- Participation in seminars featuring renowned speakers and Australian business leaders
- Discussion and study related to the research topic: ‘Leading through disruptive change’
- Face-to-face and online coaching with our expert trainers
Upon successful completion, the leader will be awarded a nationally recognised Diploma of Leadership and Management BSB51915
What are we looking for in potential Scholarship recipients?
- Leadership Potential. The ability to recognise opportunities, help others meet their goals, as well as excel within a team or group setting.
- Forethought. An ability and desire to work towards a better future is essential in future leaders. Evidence of forward thinking must be demonstrated.
- Active engagement. To get the most out of the program, the applicant will need to commit to being engaged throughout the course to ensure he or she has the best chance for successful completion.
- Support Network. Study and personal growth is a big commitment so the applicant will also need to have the full support of his or her employer and colleagues to pursue the professional leadership development.
Opportunity to be part of a research program
Our research program will be focused on leadership through disruptive change. How leadership will be challenged and potentially changed by emerging and disruptive business models. The applicant’s learning journey will be carefully monitored and recorded for feedback. It is envisaged that this data will help inform the creation of the first Business Leadership Index. A successful applicant will hold the honour of being involved in the creation of this important index that will guide organisations in the selection and training of their future leaders.
What commitment is required from your business?
- AIBL is looking to build partnerships with forward thinking companies and organisations that value the growth and development of their emerging leaders. To develop this partnership and in return for the professional development of your chosen future leader/s, AIBL would promote your business name and logo (optional) on the Australian Institute of Business Leadership website and associated materials.
- Your organisation is therefore asked to provide AIBL the authority to use the business’s name as a ‘participant or partner organisation’ in relation to promoting its current and future leadership development courses.